Course Builder Software
Create Online Training for your staff in 5 easy steps!
With COVID-19 guidelines changing weekly, it is important to have a training system in place to update staff and ensure compliance. You can create training quickly in 5 easy steps, enroll your staff and track their progress on the Online Leader Learning Platform
Preparing leaders for camp has never been more important.
Under normal circumstances, there are hundreds of procedures to include in our staff training. Layer over that all the new COVID-19 guidelines and it can get overwhelming!
Uncertainty can lead to stress and anxiety. Supporting your staff through these difficult times requires planning and a platform to communicate your plan.
The Online Leader Course Builder allows you to:
Create courses quickly so that you can respond to changing guidelines
Upload recorded PowerPoints and videos
Supplement your Zoom training with on-demand training
Track if staff have completed the training
Allow late hires to catch up with training
Course Builder allows you to take control of your staff training in 5 easy steps:
1. Take videos of your procedures with your mobile phone or create a PowerPoint and save it as an MP4 video.
2. log in to your Online Leader Portal admin account and create a new course. Add a title for your course, a description, and a thumbnail. You can even add a customized certificate of completion.
3. Upload any reference materials or workbooks and add helpful links
4. Add new videos to create new lessons and divide your content into modules by selecting the ADD SECTION button.
5. Now enroll your staff in your new course and you are set to go! login information will automatically be sent to your staff by email to notify them to take the course.
Book a consultation to learn more about Course Builder and the Online Leader Learning Platform.